Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 2013

Sorry I have been away again everyone. I have some exciting news though for "Shadows of Pandora". My book is currently sitting with my Editor friend. She is going over it and then I will be doing the final edit before looking for an agent. I am also working on the last 2 or 3 chapters of my book. I am so very close to the end of it. I am really excited should be Agent hunting in a month! Sadly Health issues have kept me from doing a lot of writing the last few weeks but I am better now and back in full swing and should be finishing my book shortly I am really excited for this. I am still about 10,000 words short of my goal but I still have these last few chapters to go and then one last edit. This is really an exciting time for me and I can not wait to start looking for my Agent. I will of course keep you updated as I go through that as well. I am looking forward to the future that is for sure! Stay Magical Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment