Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Gwen The holidays were crazy and busy but so much fun. I had to put writing away for a while just to do all the things I had going on. Was such a great holiday season though. I am back to full writing and I am aiming for being done and shipping my book to my Editor by the end of the month. Then Agent hunting will begin, I have been reworking everything in a few of the chapters trying to introduce the characters to you guys better. I really want you to feel these people so I had to fix a bit. I did take some wonderful time over the holidays to read and enjoy myself a bit. I started to read "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. It is a brilliant book and an amazing love story. I love this authors writing style and the way she twists time travel and love together. I can not wait to read the rest of the series. Well off to spend the evening writing. Stay Magical Gwen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment