Sunday, March 24, 2013

News. Updates. All together exciting stuff!


Well this is an exciting moment for me. The other night I pulled an all nighter and I have some exciting news! "Shadows of Pandora" Book 1 in the Evermore Trilogy is FINISHED!!! Yes you are reading that right it is done! I am at this moment polishing it up. But wait there is more. Tomorrow I will be working on my query letter, Monday morning I will be sending out query's to several agents. So get ready to hear about my agent hunting process. I am beyond excited to start this step. This also means that my Official site will be getting Character bio updates. I will be introducing a few new characters on there as well as a full synopsis for book 1. This means the teaser will go away and you will finally get to find out about Shadows. My book is also currently sitting with a professional editor she has given me the green light to query so this has been an exciting week for me. I really can't contain my excitement. I am so looking forward to sharing my world with all of you who have become my fans. I am beyond excited to be sharing this news with everyone. I also have an official Facebook page that you can follow me at. Please share it around.

Gwen's official Facebook page.

Stay magical
 Gwen Selix

No comments:

Post a Comment