Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sleepless Nights

Well I was up all night. Why? Good question Evermore its invaded my brain I haven't been able to stop thinking about it the last few days. So I was up working on the book until the early hours of the morning. Tie the life of an author. I read everywhere that when you start losing sleep over your book that's when you know your on the right track. Im reworking the first few chapters adding more details so you the readers will get a better idea of what "Evermore" looks like.
I plan to update this blog daily now. I know I said it before but I now have everything organized on my nook so I can update on the fly.
Also check out my official site. (Https://gwenselix.wordpress.com) enjoy it got set up yesterday and will be updated offten.

Stay Magical
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment