Sunday, March 18, 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole

Wow I know its been two days. I have been battleing headaches and late nights. Its all worth it though in the end I will have one incredible story to share with all of you.

Every moment of writing is taking me into my own Wonderland a place where I can make my dreams come true. A place that is all from my own mind that I can share with you all and make it yours.
I have big Dreams and I am learning more and more everyday that I can make them happen if I really work for it.
And that is just what I am doing I have given myself a goal of having my first draft done by May which is still a month away. I am so looking forward to sharing this story with all of you and looking forward to the future i will have.

Remeber the only one stoping you from reaching your dreams is you. So dont let you be the reason you are unhappy. Take control!

Stay Magical
Gwen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment