Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I know


I am so sorry I know I have been slacking on updating this page!!!! I really need to be on here alot more!
Well I have been writing like crazy and I am on chapter 7 of book 1 which is coming along really good :D I have been just writing and not editing which is what was taking me so long before. so for now its still in the very very rough first draft. I am hoping to have something real solid before summer so that I can start the rewrite process and get book one sent out to Agents sometime early next year.
I am hoping for a 2014 release of my book sooner would be awesome but I will take what I can get!

I love being a writer so much its keeping me busy which is good and I really love how the story is coming along.
I have a few other story ideas forming in my head but they will have to wait untill this series is done. Though I may write a second series while im writing this one not sure yet.
The second series is title "House on the Hill"

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I didnt tell you guys but the seires that I am working on is currently Titled The "Evermore" Series.
I really cant wait to share this with all of you guys.

Stay Magical Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment