Monday, May 7, 2012

looking towards the future

Well hello. I know its been a while, Its still going to be a bit before I can get back to daily blogs but I am still writing. Last night I spent some time going over my first chapter with my hubby and he helped me see that I can actually break it into two chapters. So I will be doing some editing and reworking on those soon. I will be spending to day making some notes on what we talked about so that I dont forget it. I am adding in a few other rather famous characters besides Pandora. One of which is Hades he is also going to have a major role in this series. I have alot of suprises waiting for all of my readers. Some that I know you will love and some that I know will be hard to take in. But I know you will love the story as a whole. Stay Magical Gwen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment