Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A day of Writing

Well I have spent some time writing today. I was up till the early morning writing today which was fun. I am learning more and more that I will write at just about anytime of day that I can. I sent my chapters to a few people and have asked them to read it and let me know what they think. So I am looking forwrd to that.

Chapter 3 is coming along I am really enjoying how the story is progressing. I am getting closer to my goal more and more each day. In the coming weeks and months I would like to share more of the story with you. For now though I am not updating the offical stite to much untill publication get closer. I will how ever get a synopsis to you soon.

Thank you for keeping up on my sites.
Also I have changed my Twitter to my pen name so please follow me @GwenSelix

Stay Magical
Gwen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment