Monday, April 2, 2012

Comicon

I had an amazing Saturday. I met the Phelps twins they were so sweet and nice. I got to shake their hands. I gave the photo I made for them to James he loved it. Made this harry potter fan very happy.
I also got to meet wil wheaton I got his autograph on my nook cover, and I got my photograph with him he made my day.

Tom Felton is supposed to be there next year I really hope so.

So enough about me geeky side I relaxed today to let my body rest from standing for about 8 hours to meet everyone.

Its early morning now so later today I will be setting up the laptop and writing away I need to bust out about 4000 words tomorrow to make up for the last few days.
Which I am looking forward to. The life of a writer keeping me busy love every moment of it.

I have to keep up my write schedule can not wait to share my novel with you.

Stay Magical
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment