Thursday, July 2, 2015

New stuff

So its been ages since I did anything here. I have of course been writing. I update my FB way more so make sure you go over there and like me.

House on the Hill has taken some drastic changes and I am so happy with it. I am at this very moment writing the final chapter of it. So it will be live so soon! Then "The One" will be coming your way next.
I am also working on a romance novel titled "Love Love" it will be a story for the times. I am so excited to write it you have no idea.

I'm trying to decide what I should blog about so I can do this more often. And I'm really thinking maybe I should just blog about things I like. Any comments on that??

Okay I shall leave you with the cover of House on the Hill.

Stay Magical
Gwen




No comments:

Post a Comment