Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello

Hey guys
I know I really get far behind on my blog these days. I have been using my Facebook more because I can update it easily from my phone during the day.
I have been continuing my Agent search I still haven't found Mr./ Miss Right yet but I know they are out there just waiting for me.
I did get to do some traveling in September and October part of why I haven't been on in a while. I got to see NYC this October and it made me just want to push that much harder to get myself published. I fell in love with the city and the state over there. For the first time in my entire life I actually felt like I was home while I was over there. It was an amazing feeling. In September I was able to go to Disney land which was just beyond amazing for me. I spent 10 days driving from Washington all the way down threw California. I got my writing spark rekindled there it was starting to go out a bit sadly. I came up with a  new novel idea as well which has now manifested into a book titled California Girls. I am loving every moment of writing it.

I have also been hard at work on House on the Hill. This novel really means a lot to mean and bears my soul in a real and raw way.

Stay Magical
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment