Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A writers life for me.

I know I haven't blogged in about a month but I have a good reason. I have been writing nonstop my life has been filled with the words of Evermore and I have fallen further into the rabbit hole. I love it in here I have learned so much more about the world of Evermore. I have gotten to know Ariana and Garrett so much better their story is amazing and I cant wait to share it with everone. These characters long for their stories to be told they juat had to wait for the right story teller and here I am. The history of this world is magical and breathe taking. The characters have been through so much. I look forward to the day when each of you will be able to pick up the book and learn the stories for yourselves. Stay Magical Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment