Friday, July 20, 2012

Hi

Hi guys. Well I am slowly working my way back. I know I have been gone for a while. Well Court did not pan out how I was hoping it would so I have been stressed and living in my head for a while which trust me is both a beautiful and scary place. I have been writing a lot though which at least is a good thing. I finished chapter 4 I wish I was further but I have till the middle of next month so I am getting there close to 16,000 words already so thats a plus. I am really going to try updating my blog again more often. I am really hoping that I can get my book done and be published sometime next year then maybe life will start throwing me a bone. I know not the most cheerful of updates just have had a lot going on. But I keep pushing forward!!!! Dream big and dont let anyone or anything stand in your way!!! Stay Magical Gwen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment