Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello


I feel so bad I have let my blogs go a bit with out updating and Im sorry about that!
So Anyways I have been writing like crazy I put the novel I was working on. on hold for a different novel.
This one came from a dream I had 4 nights in a row and still dream about every now and then so something told me I needed to write about it. Im really loving the story and I am excited to see where it goes and what comes of it. I am still going to write the book about Faries I just needed to write this one first.
I have also decided along side the 4 or so stand alone novels that im going to write I will also be doing a series So yes Gwen Selix will have a series out in the next few years.
I have been doing reserch on Agents and I will be getting one as soon as my first Novel is in its final form which I am hoping to have sometime around march at the latest. My goal is to have an agent working on my first book while I start writing my second book.
And my Long Term goal is to have Gwen Selix a household name and to see my books on store shelves. Hey I know its a big dream but its something I want to do and that I know I can do.
So I am going to try and update on here daily if I can so that I can tell you how the book is going and such.]
Tomorrow I will talk some about the book and characters a bit. Im not going to post the whole book on here but I can give you sneak peaks and tell you how my writing is going.
Well off to work on the book some more
Stay Magical
Gwen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment